NTIC Football Academy is established to help young football players realize their dreams of professional career and also equip them with good academic skills through scholarship promotion.
- Beginning from 2019-2020 10 students will be granted (school fee and accommodation ) scholarship.
- Only candidates born between 2003-2006 are eligible for registration.
Selection will be done in the states and areas where NTIC (Nigerian Tulip International Collages) is located.
There will be two processes for the selection.
Stage 1: two days
This stage spans TWO days and the players will go through ability test:
- Day one, sportsmen condition, coordination and general ability will be tested.
- Day two, football competition will be held.
Stage 2: 7 days
In the second process; the selected players will be shared into groups on 10.09.2019. The group will be admitted into a camp. The camp will continue for seven days. During these seven days, tests and trainings will take place and finally the 10 best players will be selected.
Note: After registration ends, we will start screening players on a state-by-state basis and screening schedule will be pasted on our website (www.ntic.edu.ng) after 2nd September 2019
- Registration starts from 20th of July up to 1st of September,
- Candidates can be registered at any NTIC school’s registrar office
- Registration fee: 15.000 (nonrefundable)
Note: in the case of not being selected or not being present, one will not be reimbursed.
- Sportsman’s CV
- Health certificate from a federal or government hospital
- Jss2 and jss3 School transcripts
- Birth Certificate
- 2 passport photos
Note: Late application and incomplete or inaccurate documentation will not be considered for registration and admission.
ALL PLAYERS SHOULD BRING THEIR OWN TRAINING KITS
Contact us at:
Tel: (+234) 805 190 80 30
Tel: (+234) 806 061 27 89
Tel: (+234) 816 535 30 32
Tel: (+234) 803 768 78 60
Tel: (+234) 703 341 6566
Tel:(+234) 703 498 84 05
Tel: (+234) 803 597 08 90
Tel: (+234)704 536 07 94
Tel: (+234)814 686 26 41