Entrance Examination 2020/2021 - Online Registration
Mobile 1: 0805 190 8030 Mobile 2: 0816 535 3032 Mobile 3: 0805 190 8030 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information and Instructions of Entrance Examination
The grade levels of the Exams: Into Primary 1 to SS2 in 2020 – 2021 academic session
The date of application: Tuesday, May 05, 2020
Date and time: 10:00 a.m. May 16, 2020
The deadline of the application: May 15, 2020
The venue (for paper based): NTIC campuses
Application Requirements and Procedure
- The applications are done by filling out the application forms either online or on the school premises.
- The applicants will be able to register for the online examination by clicking the link on school’s website, ntic.edu.ng
- For online exams, the students will be able reach the online examination via the links that will be sent to your emails stated in the application form.
- The exam will consist of multiple-choice questions. For primary, there will be 20 questions in English and Maths each, which is expected to be completed in 40 minutes. For secondary classes, there will be 20 questions in English and Maths each and another 10 questions in aptitude. The exam for secondary classes starts at 10:00am.
- For the examination security, the students must be answering the questions on their own and without any help from anyone. The applicants cannot also make use of any resources online or any other available aids.
- For paper based examination, the applicants must carry the entrance examination documents with themselves on the day before the examination. (If you are sitting for the online exam, ignore that item)
- The students will not be allowed to use mobile phones or calculators during the examination.
- The examination results of the applicant will be cancelled if any examination malpractice is established.
- The parents who pay the first installment (20% of all fees) by June 10 will be able to benefit from 15% reduction in the tuition fee.
- The students who get admission will be able to have access to current online classes.