NTIC Football Academy is established to help young football players realize their dreams of professional career and also equip them with good academic skills through scholarship promotion.
Stage 1: two days
This stage spans TWO days and the players will go through ability test:
- Day one, sportsmen condition, coordination and general ability will be tested.
- Day two, football competition will be held.
Stage 2: 7 days
In the second process; the selected players will be shared into groups on 10.09.2019. The group will be admitted into a camp. The camp will continue for seven days. During these seven days, tests and trainings will take place and finally the 10 best players will be selected.
Note: After registration ends, we will start screening players on a state-by-state basis and screening schedule will be pasted on our website (www.ntic.edu.ng) after 2nd September 2019
- Registration starts from 20th of July up to 1st of September,
- Candidates can be registered at any NTIC school’s registrar office
- Registration fee: 15.000 (nonrefundable)
Note: in the case of not being selected or not being present, one will not be reimbursed.
- Sportsman’s CV
- Health certificate from a federal or government hospital
- Jss2 and jss3 School transcripts
- Birth Certificate
- 2 passport photos
Note: Late application and incomplete or inaccurate documentation will not be considered for registration and admission.
ALL PLAYERS SHOULD BRING THEIR OWN TRAINING KITS
Contact us at:
Tel: (+234) 805 190 80 30
Tel: (+234) 806 061 27 89
Tel: (+234) 816 535 30 32
Tel: (+234) 803 768 78 60
Tel: (+234) 703 341 6566
Tel:(+234) 703 498 84 05
Tel: (+234) 803 597 08 90
Tel: (+234)704 536 07 94
Tel: (+234)814 686 26 41